[rt-users] Display more than 10 tickets.

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Tue Mar 2 19:41:03 EST 2004

Mike Husband wrote:
> Could someone please explain what difference the two approaches would make?
> i.e. copying all or only part of RT_Config.pm to RT_SiteConfig.pm.
>
> I would think there might be a small time penalty in starting apache,
> but after that there would be no difference?  Yes/no?
> Or is it a programming style issue?

It's mainly a style thing, keeping your configuration isolated
from default settings. If a new option is introduced, though
(or if defaults you don't care about are changed), you have
extra work to propagate that change to keep a copied SiteConfig
in sync.
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630