[rt-users] user variables and cleanup script

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at starken.com
Mon Mar 15 11:11:09 EST 2004

I'm just getting started with RT, and was looking at modifying the
"Quick Search" to show users instead of queue's.  Looks like I'd have to
modify:

while (my $queue = $Queues->Next) {
and
$Tickets->LimitQueue(VALUE => $queue->Name, OPERATOR => '=');

But not sure where to find the right variables/arrays for users and not
queue's.  Tried searching for it, but not really sure what I'm looking
for.

-

Does anyone have a script to just dump all the tickets but leave the
permissions and everything in place?

Thanks,
Dan