[rt-users] Web Disply Error

Michael Herz mherz at RigakuMSC.com
Fri Mar 19 12:27:28 EST 2004

I'm using 2.4.0 of mod_fastcgi. All of my modules I downloaded by hand to
make sure it was the most updated.

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Michael S.
Liebman
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 11:11 AM
To: Michael Herz
Cc: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Web Disply Error

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 09:15:17AM -0600, Michael Herz wrote:
>         <IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>

What version of mod_fastcgi are you using? If you are using 2.4.2, some of
this block may need to be moved outside the <VirtualHost> block.

You may want to add
   Alias /NoAuth/images /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images

outside the <IfModule> but inside the <VirtualHost> to speed serving of
images.

> If anyone has any hints of info I would -greatly- appreciate it.

That looks essentially equivalent to my FastCGI configuration.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/ "I have vision and the rest
of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"