[rt-users] Sending Text instead of HTML e-mail

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Mar 17 13:34:08 EST 2004

Adolfo Santiago wrote:
> Hmmm... to clarify, I'm talking about *outgoing* messages, from RT to
> requestors.  Right now, mail we send goes out in HTML format.  We'd like to
> change that plain text format.
If you reply on ticket via mail client and format response in html so
it's your problem. RT store message and notify others. Send mail in
plain text form :)
If you use WebUI then _mainline_ RT never use 'HTML'.

Also you could use MTA based solution to convert all incoming mail to
plain text.

> Any comments about that?

I don't understand problem.