[rt-users] RT3 is very slow (Tom?? Hur?n)

HAM MI-IH / Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at kuehne-nagel.com
Thu Mar 18 08:07:07 EST 2004

Hi Tom,

we had the same problem a month ago. We have fixed it by tuning the perl
environment. we had switched from mod_perl to fastCGI. Open a lot of Fastcgi
Prozesses for the lot of users (we have 1 process for 50 users)

We had decreased the time for the steps down to < 2sek for a normal work
process

Our Environment:

6000 User
45000 Tickets
Dual Xeon 2400
2 GB RAM

APACHE 2
Perl 5.8.x
FastCGI
MySQL 4 (innodb)

Hope this helps you, btw. you can contact me directly, i will give you our
configuration

Message: 8