[rt-users] Re: One user - multiple email addresses

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Tue Mar 23 12:58:45 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 10:32, seph wrote:
> > I guess my question becomes a far simply one of whether it's possible to
> > have different subject prefixes per queue, but hopefully I can at least
> > figure that out for myself. ;)
>
> not by default, rt's subject prefix is designed to be how rt finds
> tickets, and knows its own. . I've seen various patches on the mailing
> lists that change the behavior though.

I think it would be an improvement on the email side if
each queue had the option of supplying its own text
portion of the subject line.  Since the number is the
unique identifier it shouldn't change any functionality.
We have some queues used only for high-priority problems
and it would be nice if the email notifications could
be distinguished from the subject line while tickets are
in these queues.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com