[rt-users] Scrip9 (autoresponse after ticket is resolved) fails with no Recipient

Bauer, Felix bauer at dmsb.de
Wed Mar 24 07:27:59 EST 2004

Hi,

I just realized that my scrip9 (which is responsible for sending emails
to clients, if the tickets status changes

to 'resolved') is not working properly. The status is changed (which is
not part of scrip9, but this point is working)

but the email is not send.

syslog reports

Mar 24 13:04:39 dmsbsrv5 RT: <rt-3.0.8-35-230.0.606156788158714 at dmsb.de>
#35/230 - Scrip 9  (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:92)

Mar 24 13:04:39 dmsbsrv5 RT: <rt-3.0.8-35-230.0.606156788158714 at dmsb.de>
No recipients found. Not sending.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:257)

The client and admincc have valid addresses and are registered in this
example-ticket (#35). I have atm absolutely

no idea where this fails or is missing information. well ok, it fails in
SendEmail:257, but if I dump the MIMEObj with data-dumper

I only get those email addresses

        'RT-Originator: bauer at dmsb.de

        'From: "Felix Bauer via RT"
<rt-allgemein at ticket.intranet.dmsb.de>

but this is missing the To-field. In fact I don't have a clue and would
appreciate any help...

cheers

-fe