[rt-users] Scrip9 (autoresponse after ticket is resolved) fails with no Recipient

Paulo Matos pjsm at fct.unl.pt
Wed Mar 24 11:15:51 EST 2004

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Bauer, Felix wrote:

> I just realized that my scrip9 (which is responsible for sending emails
> to clients, if the tickets status changes to 'resolved') is not working
> properly. The status is changed (which is not part of scrip9, but this
> point is working)
>
> but the email is not send.

I had a similar situation with Scrip 2 (Autoreply)... the email passed to
a list manager before arriving to RT, and it had a header:

which is trapped by the function CheckForAutoGenerated
(RT/Interface/Email.pm), and adds the header line 'RT-Squelch-Replies-To'
with the email address, and when it arrives to RT/Action/SendEmail.pm
the email address is discarded thus not sending the email.

This is only one possibility, check if the message has a header line like

--
	Paulo Matos