[rt-users] rt-mailgate will not create incoming tickets

Glen gstamnitz at neubus.com
Thu Mar 25 11:14:40 EST 2004

A little more info.
Continuing my previous troubleshooting....

[root at support smrsh]# echo "This is a test message" | ./rt-mailgate
--queue=internal --action=comment --url=https://support.neubus.com/
An Error Occurred
=================

501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported
(Crypt::SSLeay not installed)

[root at support smrsh]# echo "This is a test message" | ./rt-mailgate
--queue=internal --action=comment --debug
--url=https://support.neubus.com/
Connecting to https://support.neubus.com//REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway
at ./rt-mailgate line 444, <> chunk 1.
An Error Occurred
=================

501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported
(Crypt::SSLeay not installed)
This is ./rt-mailgate exiting because of an undefined server error at
./rt-mailgate line 492, <> chunk 1.

https://support.neubus.com//REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway?message="This
is a test Message"

Running this from a browser creates a ticket in the general queue with
my sample message. If I knew the rest of the arguments, I could probably
create whatever I want manually.

So....
Looks like the failure is not sendmail calling rt-mailgate, but
rt-mailgate calling mail-gateway.
Does this add any additional clues to my problem?