[rt-users] Resolving Tickets via Email

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Fri Mar 26 10:03:58 EST 2004

I have asked several times on this list about sending HTML
in an e-mail FROM an RT template, but got no answer and
haven't had time to figure it out. If you could do that,
you could send an HTML form whose results would be mailed
back to RT and could be parsed for fields that could
change the tickets status. This would be much more reliable
than your users having to stick with a specific format.

Answer the HTML question and the rest should be easy, asuming
you trust e-mail for altering tickets status. (Security?)

-Todd