[rt-users] reply, resolve failing to send email with error "No recipients found. Not sending."

John Paul Barraza barraza at systransoft.com
Fri Mar 26 16:16:25 EST 2004

Hello,

I have searched the email archives for a solution to this problem, but
have not found a relevant solution. The mailer appears to be working
fine, i.e. mail sent to mailgate ends up in RT, RT creates a ticket and
reply to requestor works when the ticket is created. But, when any
replies or resolve action is taken, and send to requestor is indicated,
no email gets sent. The error logs show:

[Fri Mar 26 20:29:53 2004] [info]: RT::Scrip=HASH(0x9aa869c): Couldn't
prepare Open Tickets (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Scrip_Overlay.pm:346)

[Fri Mar 26 20:29:53 2004] [info]:
<rt-3.0.9-29-121.14.1890339758231 at systransoft.com> #29/121 - Scrip 4
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:92)

[Fri Mar 26 20:29:54 2004] [info]:
<rt-3.0.9-29-121.14.1890339758231 at systransoft.com>
 No recipients found. Not sending.
 (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:257)

This has not worked since install, and this is a new installation with
the following:
RH9, perl 5.8.3, postgresql-7.4.2, RT 3.0.9, sendmail-8.12.8-9.90.

I have seen the previous emails about "Set($NotifyActor, 1);". I have
had this set from initial configuration.

The requestor is not the owner of the ticket.

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

-John