[rt-users] Help with reporting on RT 3.0.9

Ray Walters ray.walters at kiffanalytical.com
Mon Mar 29 11:57:36 EST 2004

   I will probably make custom front ends for my reporting needs.  I
took a look at index.html to see how the overview was created, then
adapted it and created a new overview page in <install_dir>/local/html
to show how many tickets are due in the next week, the highest priority
tickets resolved in the last week, etc.  You can programmatically limit
by requestor, due date or status, order by priority or due date, etc.
   I learned a lot about limiting and ordering just by looking at the
index page and <install_dir>/lib/RT/Tickets_Overlay.pm.