[rt-users] Ave time to resolve is off by 1 day

Kogami, Bruce bkogami at randmcnally.com
Mon Mar 29 19:58:13 EST 2004

Thanks for the info.

I'll try it out.

Bruce

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.