[rt-users] Ave time to resolve is off by 1 day

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Mar 30 11:48:51 EST 2004

Bruce,
	I didn't design this, so I don't know for certain.  I know that I did have some issues with timezones, and had to put a conversion function in Statistics.pm, you might look there, possibly add some debugging information.  The problem had to do with figuring out which tickets belonged to "today"......

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
kfh at mqsoftware.com