[rt-users] [Comment] placement

Robert Vance rev at northwestern.edu
Tue Mar 30 15:29:47 EST 2004

I'm currently running 3.0.9 and I have noticed the following behavior
with respect to comments.  When I reply to an email the [Comment] tag
preceeds the [my.dns.name #12345] such as:

   [Comment] [my.dns.name #12345] Subject

However, when a message is replied to via the web interface the
[Comment] tag proceeds the [my.dns.name #12345] like so:

   [my.dns.name #12345] [Comment] Subject

I would like for the [Comment] to always come first.  Is anyone else
seeing this?  If so, is there a way I can make this change by
manipulating the corresponding templates?

  rev