[rt-users] rt and postfix for queues

joe ritter glestadt4 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 16:29:57 EST 2004

Hello,
Is thee something special I need to do in order to use
Postfix for delivering mail within rt? I have aliases
set up as follows in /etc/postix/aliases:

bugs: "| /usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue bugs
--action correspond"
bugs-comment: | "/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate
--queue bugs --action comment"

However I never see mail get from the outside and be
delivered to rt. It simply sends it to our relayhost.

All the docs mention sendmail, qmail, exim etc. but
not postfix. I seem to remember there being setting in
RT_SiteConfig.pm maybe which points to sendmail path
could this be the problme.

Thanks for your input and feeback in advance.