[rt-users] Qmail and RT 3.0.15

Mike Dent mike at thecedars.org.uk
Mon May 3 13:45:02 EDT 2004

Finally sorted this one!
The system I am using does virtual hosting and runs a system called
Plesk, looks like this alters many things.
The qmail aliases are in
/var/qmail/mailhomes/mysite.com/

Which through me for a bit! Then I had some permission problems, which
were down to not having group
Everyone CreateTicket and ReplyToTicket permissions.

So far I can send mail to RT now and get it back, looking good.

Mike