[rt-users] rt-mailgate problem with rt-3.0.10 / SuSE 9.1

Charles Smith charon at cyc.com
Wed May 12 16:31:28 EDT 2004

I have just verified that even if I go back to the version of RT I was
using before, 3-0-07_01, rt-mailgate still does the same thing.

Could this be some kind of incompatability between RT and my version of
gcc (3.3.3) or kernel (2.6.4) or something else?

I'm starting to run out of options besides keeping one machine
back-rev'ed to SuSE 9.0..

Thanks,
-Charles