[rt-users] Performance problems

Kogami, Bruce bkogami at randmcnally.com
Thu May 13 14:09:25 EDT 2004

Good catch. When I stopped auto-reply to New messages, it went from 45 second delay to 2 seconds.

Now, my follow-up question...
We would like to keep auto-reply on new messages. What can I do to fix sendmail so that the RT does not have to wait so long?

Thanks,
Bruce

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.