[rt-users] mail server on different machine

Espen Wiborg espenhw at empolis.no
Fri May 14 03:32:17 EDT 2004

Peter Jamriško <peter.jamrisko at advantel.cz> writes:
<-snip->
> So, when I have Qmail on machine1 and install RT on machine2, how
> can I put "/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate" in qmail alias on
> machine1. There is no such file on the machine1. Or does "run" mean
> something else then install?

rt-mailgate is fairly a standalone thing.  All it needs is itself,
perl, and the modules it uses, so you can install just the mailgate on
your mailserver and point it at your RT server (the --url option).

--
Espen Wiborg <espenhw at empolis.no>
On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament