[rt-users] Problems with debian

Jamie Baddeley jamie.baddeley at fx.net.nz
Sun May 23 20:03:54 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've just had 2 debian systems running unstable barf on me.

crm-dev:~# /etc/init.d/apache start
Configuration syntax error detected. Not reloading.

Syntax error on line 10 of /etc/request-tracker3/apache-modperl.conf:
Can't load module DBI, dynamic loading not available in this perl.
  (You may need to build a new perl executable which either supports
  dynamic loading or has the DBI module statically linked into it.)
 at /usr/lib/perl5/DBI.pm line 252
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/DBI.pm line 252.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/perl5/Apache/DBI.pm line 7.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/perl5/Apache/DBI.pm line
7.

crm-dev:~#

AFAICT It wasn't the result of a recent upgrade either - it seems the
problem only recently appeared.....FWIW upgrading hasn't fixed it.

am I the only one to see this?

help!

jamie