[rt-users] Requestor does not get mail

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Tue May 25 11:05:54 EDT 2004

Good day RT folks,

Having trouble with scrip to send mail to the requestor, who creates a ticket
via the GUI.  RT-3.0.9 .

Scrips are these:

On Correspond Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs with template
Queue-Correspond

On Create Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs as Comment with template
Queue-Autoreply Template: Autoreply

On Resolve Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs with template Queue-Resolved

No question with my templates, they mail to people who are Watchers and who are
added in to the CC.  But the requestor -- who is also a watcher -- never
receives a mail when he creates a ticket in the GUI.

Any ideas?  His user/group permissions should be allowing for him to receive
mail - he gets mail in other circumstances.  When I tail -f
/var/log/qmail/current when he creates a ticket, RT just simply does not issue a
mail for his account when he creates.

Thanks folks, keep up the good work...

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA