[rt-users] Time Worked reverting to Zero

MikeHamilton at clovisusd.k12.ca.us MikeHamilton at clovisusd.k12.ca.us
Tue May 25 19:06:37 EDT 2004

I am using RT version 3.0.10.
I got a call from one of our techs saying that their "time worked" was
showing 0 even though they entered that they had worked 15 minutes on a
ticket. After doing a little digging, here is the pattern:

1) If the tech tries to update the "Time Worked" from the "Basics" ticket
property, the time will not be added.
2) If the tech tries to add time worked from the Comment interface, it
will take the time worked and add it to the total but ONLY if they enter
some text in the message body section.

I am giving them a workaround for now, but does anyone have any idea why
this is happening?
Thanks!