[rt-users] RTFM: sort order of custom fields?

Ulrike Lindemann Ulrike.Lindemann at desy.de
Wed May 26 07:23:56 EDT 2004

Hi,
I've a problem concerning the order of the custom fields in RTFM.
We're running RT 3.0.10, RTFM 2.0.3 as Debian packages.

Is there a possibility to determine the order in which the custom fields
appear, if you create/show an article?

When editing the custom fields of a class, there is a text box
next to each CF, which isn't documented.  Can you determine the order
with this box? I tried some entries, but no effect.

Any hints?
Thanks, Ulrike
--
Ulrike Lindemann, Ulrike.Lindemann#desy.de
DESY IT, Benutzerservice