[rt-users] How do I give a group the right to view a queue

Palle Girgensohn girgen at pingpong.net
Thu May 27 10:53:57 EDT 2004

Still trying to get this working, users are getting upset here... :(

What happens is that a user can view any ticket in the system by entering
the number of the ticket and click "Goto ticket". But, there is *no way* to
get a listing of the tickets in the queue. I've done all the steps
according to the wiki text mentioned below, but all the users see when they
log in are the tickets they requested only. The headers are:

RT Self Service
My open tickets

and under that a list of the user's open tickets. I'd like the user to have
*all* tickets from this queue. Is it a bug related to RT & postgres?

I run FreeBSD 4.9, postgresql-7.4.2, rt 3.0.10, perl-5.8.3, fastcgi.

/Palle

--On onsdag, maj 26, 2004 22.08.00 +0200 Palle Girgensohn