[rt-users] Upgrade from 3.0.10 to 3.0.11 Mysql db

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Fri May 28 15:28:32 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I've did a "successful" upgrade from 3.0.10 to .11.   After performing "make upgrade" there was a message saying to perform the upgrade command below.   I wonder if its really necessary.   I did it and then I saw similar scrips added on and I thought I made some mistakes so I just made a backup of my new mysql dir and then copied over the mysql dir before I did the 3.0.11 upgrade.

/opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action insert --datafile etc/upgrade/2.1.71

When reading the UPGRADE file, it does not really mention anything about the command file above.   Also I want to note is that I built the new db with 3.0.10 before upgrading to 3.0.11.

This electronic mail message contains information belonging to PaymentOne, which may be confidential and/or legal privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronically mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please immediately notify us by electronic mail and delete this message.