[rt-users] Alternative Ticket Creation

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Mon Nov 1 09:09:39 EST 2004

If the form is on the same box as RT, then why would it take so long to
get through mail??  Why don't you configure the form to go to the
localhost directly?  In any case, you can use rt-mailgate at the command
line.

/path-to/rt-mailgate --url http://<URL> --queue
general --action <action desired> < form_info

Read the test components of the rt-mailgate perl script.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby