[rt-users] Design Question

Mauro de Toledo Ribeiro mribeiro at cpqd.com.br
Thu Nov 4 10:43:12 EST 2004

Hello everybody,

I´m using RT 3.2.1, with server in a Win2000 and clients (mostly) in a IE 6.0 browser with pt-br language. While translating sentences in my PO language file, all buttons like "Search", or "Go!" gets a new line before translated text, making size of buttons to grow up in screen and messing with the layout.

Any one know what I could or should change to workaround this ?

PS: In Mozilla 1.7.3 the problem has not happen. But my goal is to reach both browsers.

Any Advice will be great -
Thanks,
M. Ribeiro