[rt-users] Is RT not multi (tasking/threading) safe!

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Fri Nov 5 08:54:39 EST 2004

Hi,

I have seen the same process and it doesn't seem to be problem.  Go look
at the ticket again.  I'll eat my shirt if both transactions didn't
actually occur.  I find that sometimes if you go "too fast", the
information isn't completely up to date in your web browser.  The database
has completed the transactions in the correct order.  I would suggest you
look at your transaction logs to verify this, but for us on a Debian
system, the serialization exists.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby