[rt-users] Add Content to QuickCreate

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Mon Nov 8 11:16:53 EST 2004

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 02:05:38PM -0500, Drew Barnes wrote:
> I have found that, when using the QuickCreate portion of the index page, it
> isn't as functional as perhaps it could be.  It will allow you to create
> the ticket, however in order to add any information beyond a subject, you
> must still add it as a comment.  As a result, it isn't any faster to create
> the ticket there, rather than from /Ticket/Create.html

I guess it's made for "Pizza for lunch anyone?" style tickets that do
not require any content. Else the "new ticket in [queue]" form at the
top is already as short as it could be.

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller