[rt-users] Missing configuration section without SuperUser rights

Julie Konvicka lnxdiva at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 16 14:05:28 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm running RT 3.0.11 on RHEL3 and am attempting to grant a group the
rights to manage custom fields, templates and scrips for only one queue
in RT. When I give this group the 'AdminCustomFields' right, the
Configuration link doesn't show up. Without the Configuration section, I
can see no other way to create or modify custom fields.

If I grant SuperUser rights to a user in the Global section, they can
see the Configuration link; however, I do not wish to give SuperUser
access to the users in this group.

Has anyone run into this problem? Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Julie Konvicka