[rt-users] Management View Web Page?

Carl Vincent C.A.Vincent at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 11:38:54 EST 2004

>On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:36:06 -0800, Jon Forrest
><forrest at ce.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>> I've been playing around with RT 3.2.2 in preparation for
>> deploying it for a small group. One thing that appears
>> to be lacking (please correct me if I'm wrong) is a
>> RT at a glance management status view web page, on which a
>> support manager could see the X highest priority
>> tickets owned by all the people I manage, along
>> with all the X newest unowned tickets (like the
>> current home page has).
>Build a query in the Query Builder and either save it in the saved
>searches or just hang on to the bookmarkable link.  This isn't a wheel
>in any particular need of reinvention.

Alternatively you could build a new module for the home page to give
this info (though this will appear for anyone).

I created a new module based on one of the existing ones which shows
"For each queue you're an AdminCc on, show the top n priority tickets"
which is a godsend for the way we divvy up responsibilities. It only
took about an hour.

Cheers
Carl