[rt-users] Palm OS Synchronization

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Nov 19 12:00:50 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 10:17, Jeff McCune wrote:

> It seems like it would be a wonderful convergence project, as my Treo
> has internet access easily available and the ability to Hot Sync over
> the net.  If I could have RT tickets automatically pop into my Toto list
> on my Treo, it would make my life a lot easier in terms of addressing
> user requests.

I'm not sure how to make that happen, but the Treo can receive email
so all you need to get tickets there is to put its address in a
queue's admincc list.  I can't reach my RT's web server from the
internet and I'm too cheap to buy the Treo VPN client so I don't know
how it would work to interact directly instead of through email.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuesource.com