[rt-users] Palm OS Synchronization

Jeff McCune mccune at math.ohio-state.edu
Fri Nov 19 15:56:57 EST 2004

Les Mikesell wrote:
 > I'm not sure how to make that happen, but the Treo can receive email
 > so all you need to get tickets there is to put its address in a
 > queue's admincc list.  I can't reach my RT's web server from the
 > internet and I'm too cheap to buy the Treo VPN client so I don't know
 > how it would work to interact directly instead of through email.
 >
 > ---
 >   Les Mikesell
 >    les at futuesource.com

I use pssh on my treo to ssh to work and read email.  Email would be
another layer outside of my todo list that I'd rarely check.  I already
have certain RT tickets being forwarded to my phone via SMS.  From our
chairman for example.

The key I'm looking for is a convergence of my personal and work todo
lists I keep on my treo and PIM software with my open RT tickets.

Regards,
--
Jeff McCune
OSU Department of Mathematics System Support