[rt-users] Disabling autoreply for specific user.

Nils-Erik Svangård nisse at dc.ltu.se
Fri Oct 1 07:56:14 EDT 2004

Hi!
I finally fixed the problem with RT sending 2 autoreplies.
Now I am having problem with bounceing email.
When the guys who anwers the telephone add a ticket in a queue they set
the requestor to the main queue so they gets notified when the fixers
have fixed the problem. RT mails away a autoreply to the requestor, but
when doing so RT thinks its a bounce and mails root at localhost a warning
of a bounce.
Can  I disable autoreply somewhere for specific users? Or is there a
better way to do this?
/nisse

--
	       Datorcentralen Luelå tekniska universitet
	Name:	Nils-Erik Svangård	e-mail:	nisse at dc.ltu.se
	Ph:	+46-920-49244		URL:http://www.dc.ltu.se