[rt-users] HTTP Interface

Stephen Quinney stephen.quinney at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Oct 1 05:10:26 EDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 05:28:49PM -0600, Daniel Blavos wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I seem to be having problems getting my HTTP interface to work.  I
> have tried everything I can think of, and would just like to get out
> of the command-line interface.  I have Apache 1.3.31 on Debian
> GNU/Linux.  I also have Perl 5.8.5 installed.  My config file is
> fine, I just can't get the HTTP Interface to work.
>
> Any Ideas?

You need to be a lot more specific about what doesn't work with the
web interface. Do you have any apache logs that show the errors? If so
please reply with them. What is your config like for the RT part of
apache/httpd.conf? Presuming that you are using the Debian
request-tracker3 package, have you followed the instructions in
/usr/share/doc/request-tracker3/INSTALL.Debian? Without some more info
it is impossible to pinpoint the problem.

Stephen Quinney