[rt-users] Scrips not visable in configuration

Nils-Erik Svangård nisse at dc.ltu.se
Mon Oct 4 05:19:13 EDT 2004

Hello!
When I click on global and scrips, no scrips are displayed, this even
though I am superuser.
Someone on this list suggested that I should turn on SQL-logging and
supply the SQLstatement that RT runs.
I think I have figured out what the problem is, when I run this query by
hand in mysql
mysql> select id,Description,Queue from Scrips where Queue='0';
+----+-------------+-------+
| id | Description | Queue |
+----+-------------+-------+
|  1 | NULL        |     0 |
|  2 | NULL        |     0 |
|  3 | NULL        |     0 |
|  6 | NULL        |     0 |
|  7 | NULL        |     0 |
|  9 | NULL        |     0 |
+----+-------------+-------+
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)
this is not very unlike the query RT runs3 which looks like SELECT
main.* FROM Scrips main   WHERE ((main.Queue = '0'))
Could it be that the thing that is displayed when configuring is the
Description (it seems logical) and when it is NULL in the databases,
NULL is displayed eg. nothing is displayed.
So my questions are:
Is it safe to just add a description to a existing scrip?
Can someone do select id,Description,Queue from Scrips where Queue='0';
so I know what to name them?
Comments?
/nisse

--
	       Datorcentralen Luelå tekniska universitet
	Name:	Nils-Erik Svangård	e-mail:	nisse at dc.ltu.se
	Ph:	+46-920-49244		URL:http://www.dc.ltu.se