[rt-users] RT Profiling

Jason A. Diegmueller doogles at doogles.com
Mon Oct 4 15:59:03 EDT 2004

Jesse--

> Next question, how big is this "larger" ticket? What SQL is RT generating on
> display for the page load?

Thanks for your continued assistance.

How do you define size?  Number of entries?  Looks like there are 66 entries
(emails, owner changed, status change, etc) and 4 small attachments (XLS).

How do you want the SQL that RT is generating?  I have attached mysql_full.log
(enabled it just for this one query, this one ticket) -- I clicked on Display
for this particular ticket and here it is.  If you need something else, please
let me know.

Thanks, again!

-jd