[rt-users] multi-owner techniques

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Wed Oct 6 19:37:17 EDT 2004

Hello,

RT is beginning to get more recognition in my organization, which means
that I got the nicer box I was asking for.  It also means that people
want to do more things with it that haven't been done in the past.

I'm curious how folks manage the 'ongoing tickets'...the ones that may
have multiple contributors.  Does anyone have a method for tracking x
number of hours were performed my Mr. Pink, whereas y number of hours
were performed by Mr. Orange, who may or may not have access to the same
queue, on a single ticket?

The best way seems to me to setup multiple tickets, with appropriate
dependencies.  But is that the only approach?  And if so, is it trivial
to add a 'Create Dependent Ticket' button under say the Links area?

thanks much!
rick

--
Rick Rezinas