[rt-users] Notify of new correspondence to ticket owner

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at parallab.uib.no
Thu Oct 7 03:30:15 EDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 06:37:28PM -0700, Jonathan Chen wrote:

>  A requestor or CC person replies back to a ticket and asks for
>  status???  RT does its job of adding the correspondence.   That???s
>  it.

I got this small scrip from "Rocky", which I put in the global scrips.
It automatically adds the owner of a ticket to the CC-list whenever
there is a owner change:

	Condition: on owner change
	Action: user defined
	blank template
	Stage: transactioncreate
	Custom action preparation code: 1;
	Custom action cleanup code: $self->TicketObj->AddWatcher(Type => 'Cc', PrincipalId=>$self->TicketObj->OwnerObj->Id);
          return 1;

  -jf