[rt-users] going back to queue page?

Matthew Cheale say_ten at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 04:12:52 EDT 2004

"Fundamentally wrong" is completetly the wrong phrase to use.  There's nothing
fundamentally wrong with it, just a bit late when I wrote the e-mail.  However
it does appear that it's either not getting set in places or read in places.
For example, there's the Search/Results.html thing where it wasn't reading the
session variable back in.  However I also get the stored ticket list get's stuck
if I've been inactive for a while.  I click the queue from the home page and the
next and prev buttons aren't there as the ticket list session is not matching
the search results.

I don't know if somethings changed within the Apache::Session module or not, as
I do have 1.6 installed, later than the requirements.

--
With regards,

Say_Ten