[rt-users] Login screen popping up after each request for a new screen

Jeff Brooks-Manas JBrooks-Manas at rmcengr.com
Mon Oct 11 19:15:22 EDT 2004

Hi,

I posted this a few weeks ago, but I wasn't able to follow up then.
Sorry for the repeat.

I'm using RT 3.0.12 on Windows 2000. Every time I switch screens, I'm
prompted to enter my username and password. This happens in IE6 only,
Firefox works great. I've tried changing cookie settings, and I've added
the RT server to the list of trusted sites, but that doesn't help.

>From what I remember, one person wrote back and said that I need to
change the perl scripts. If that's the case, I have no idea how to do
that. Can I get specific instructions on where to look for the scripts,
and what lines of text need to be inserted into the scripts.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff Brooks-Manas - Sr. IT Coordinator
Raines, Melton & Carella, Inc.
2001 N. Main St., Suite 400
Walnut Creek, CA 94596

(925) 627-4136 (direct)
(925) 299-6733 (office)
(925) 299-6736 (fax)

jbrooks-manas at rmcengr.com
http://www.rmcengr.com

Innovative Solutions for Water and the Environment.