[rt-users] mason going CRAZY

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Mon Oct 11 21:44:23 EDT 2004

I just migrated everything over to a new server, running Fedora Core 2,
and I am now experiencing an odd problem on all of the RT instances I
have running (via FastCGI)

RT (3.2.1) works just fine until you select to reply, resolve, comment
on a ticket.  Once you drill down to that level, it seems to send the
mason_handler.fcgi off in to no-man's land and it gobbles up all of the
available CPU until the system crawls.  The page never gets drawn and
the only way out is to kill off that mason_handler or restart the webserver.

This is pretty odd since, on the older system (running FC1) it worked
just fine.  Of course, I am probably running older perl modules on
there, but the installation was literally copied from one machine to the
other....  wait.. should I recompile everything just in case?

Ideas/comments are more than welcome!

-Rich

--
Richard West                   $14.95 Registrations      mailto:rwest at wesmo.com