[rt-users] That ticket has unresolved dependencies.

Rob W.W. Hooft rob at hooft.net
Mon Oct 18 09:22:43 EDT 2004

At some point, our RT server "lost" dependencies between tickets in the
WWW user interface. This has irritated me, but we have lived with it for
a few weeks. Now for the first time, this seems to hit us: one of the
users can not close a ticket because RT reports:

   Results

But.... in the user interface there are no dependencies whatsoever, the
relationships box is empty....

We are running a relatively small RT3.0.9 installation (~6000 tickets
from 2 years) on a debian GNU/Linux system with mysql on myisam tables.
I am an absolute dummy in mysql management. I just ran myisamchk, it
complained about all tables that they were usable but needed repair;
however, the dependency problem did not go away after a repair round.

Where do I look next?

Rob Hooft

--
Rob W.W. Hooft  ||  rob at hooft.net  ||  http://www.hooft.net/people/rob/