[rt-users] RT 3.4 feature freeze

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 18 15:42:29 EDT 2004

I'm pleased to announce that RT 3.4 has now entered "freeze" with an
eye toward a beta release in the next week or so.

As part of the beta release plan, I've just spent entirely too much
time looking over almost every outstanding ticket on rt3.fsck.com.
During this audit I was able to resolve or reject about 20% of all open
tickets. Another 20% or so got tagged as "to be dealt with for 3.4".
Some are bugs, some are cleanups, others may not be either but need to
be checked out.

Issues that are fixed for RT 3.2.x will, of course, continue to flow
downstream into the RT 3.3/3.4 series.

To see the things that we're currently tracking for 3.4, check out:

http://rt3.fsck.com/Search/Results.html?
Query=DependentOn="6211"&Rows=100&OrderBy=id&user=guest&pass=guest

Jesse