Subject: Re: [rt-users] Attachments not sent to owners

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Mon Oct 18 14:58:32 EDT 2004

> BUT the owner never gets the attachment! This is a real PITA b/c I have
> send every one manually.:( Thanks for any help.

If you look at the transaction history, you'll see that the comment and
owner change are _different_  transactions. And RT-Attach-Message: will
only attach messages from the current txn.

Jesse, the owner is getting the Message, but not the attachment. There is
no comment involved - this is a Jumbo update on a new ticket, set ticket
status to Open, set CF's, set a date, set Owner, submit. Watchers/admin
always get the attachment with the message, the owner never does.

Joe Micciche