[rt-users] Additional Statuses

Ben Robson Brobson at betrusted.com
Thu Oct 21 03:38:29 EDT 2004

Scott/All,

Thanks for the reply.....

I have done exactly what you did, and no luck.

My investigations tell me that the "SelectStatus" script in
<path>/lib/RT is selecting what statuses to display to the user based on
the queue that is currently selected [@status=$queue->StatusArray()],
where $queue is a call to RT::Queue($session{'CurrentUser'}), or
something to that effect.

The thing I now can't work out is where RT sets the relationship between
the statuses available and those available to the currently accessed
queue.

Any tips/thoughts appreciated.

BenR