[rt-users] International character handling problem

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Thu Oct 28 10:45:12 EDT 2004

Richard Ellis wrote:
> Upgrading perl doesn't always solve the problem. We are still seeing lots of issues when EUC-KR is sent to RT. We get total corruption and we are on perl 5.8.3, rt 3.2.2.
PERL 5.8.3 is _*MAJOR*_ requirment if you don't want to see random
corruptions.

Richard, don't confuse Fabio, please. He has unsupported perl version
and we know that that perl version has bug and corrupts attachments.

Richard, if you have problem please create new thread on ML that
describe your problem as required in http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?FAQ.
Send orig messages that are corrupted by RT with full bug report info to
rt-devel or rt-bugs and it would be fixed.

				Best regards. Ruslan.