[rt-users] Installing QueueChange scrip

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Sep 1 11:03:33 EDT 2004

Susan McConnell wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:54:49 +0400
> "Ruslan U. Zakirov" <cubic at acronis.ru> wrote:
>

>>Did you expect something different?
>

> Yes, and sorry if I didn't make that clear. I expected a mail along the
> lines of "Call xxx has been transferred to queue yyy" or similar.
You get this result because template that you use doesn't contain this
description.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?Template

Try to add next string to your template that is used within this scrip:

Ticket was moved to queue { $Ticket->QueueObj->Name; }(# {$Ticket->Queue;}).

>>Did you read http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?FAQ ?
>

> Yes.
>

>>"This transaction appears to have no content" is described in Templates
>>section.
>

> No it isn't. The closest thing there is "The 'resolve' Transaction has no
> content", and the suggestion there is that AddLastCommentToMail may help.
> The AddLastCommentToMail takes me to a few lines of Perl, with no clue as
> to where this should be placed.
Yeah, this is "bug". It's code snippet that you can put into templates.

> I was asking for help, and I seem to have annoyed you even though I have
> tried to solve the problem myself. What should I have done to solve this
> problem?
Hope this will help.