[rt-users] Broken link in dependencies?

Jarrod Loidl Jarrod.Loidl at its.monash.edu.au
Thu Sep 2 01:34:23 EDT 2004

I've used RTIR (RTIR 1.05/RT 3.0.11) to create my first independent job
with two dependents off it.

I get this error when I click the link for either the job that is
depended on or either of it's dependents.

"Technical Error Description:

While trying to retrieve the Web Page:http://rt/Ticket/Display.html?,
the following error was encountered:

      * The DNS server returned: Name Error: The domain name does not
        exist."

Looks like the page is broken somewhere.

In checking the source it reads:
"<li><a
href="http://RT::WebBaseURL.not.configured:80/Ticket/Display.html?id=25">
25: (Nobody) dependent1 [new]
</a>"

Not sure why its saying "WebBaseURL.not.configured" since I
configured all files correctly as per the instructions.

Is there something that is missing or that I need to double check?

Thanks
--
Jarrod Loidl
IT Security of Infrastructure Services,